WEBSITE USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The website www.justpackages.com is owned by EasyRes Travel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (ETTPL).
- Customers may not use www.justpackages.com website for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise prohibited by these conditions of use.
- Customers must not: (i) resell the services provided in the www.justpackages.com website; (ii) use the www.justpackages.com website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent Booking; or (iii) use the www.justpackages.com website so as to interfere with others' use of the www.justpackages.com website.
- ETTPL does not warrant or represent that use of its online booking facility will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the www.justpackages.com website will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
- Customers represent that they are of sufficient legal age to use this service, and they possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability that they may incur as a result of the use of this service.
- Customers understand that they are financially responsible for all uses of this service by them and those using their login information.
- Customers will supervise all usage of the booking facility under their name or account.
- Customers warrant that all information supplied by them and members of their household in using the booking facility are true and accurate.
- ETTPL and its licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all software and underlying information and material available through the www.justpackages.com website.
- Customers must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the www.justpackages.com website except with the written permission of ETTPL and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations; provided, however that any downloading that occurs in the normal course of using the www.justpackages.com website in accordance with the published written instructions of ETTPL shall not be prohibited.
- The information contained and/or provided in this website is meant solely for information purposes and should not be relied upon for any other use whatsoever.
All bookings here are made with Just Packages and the booking terms mentioned herein below constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Company. By making a booking with us and/or depositing payments with us for tour and travel services you confirm having carefully read, understood and accepted the below mentioned ‘Terms of Services’.
Customers are encouraged to make online holiday package bookings via the www.justpackages.com website.
Upon receipt of the booking and payment, our Customer Support team will process this request and get required confirmations for Hotels, Vehicles and any other Additional Services.
In the event the travel requirements are not clear in the booking, our team member may contact you via email or phone number provided by you in the booking form.
No booking is considered as ‘Confirmed’ unless a Confirmation Voucher has been generated and emailed by us to the Customer.
All holiday packages are subject to availability. To make a reservation for a holiday package, Customer is required to deposit advance payment equal to the amount requested at the time of making the booking.
No booking is considered “Confirmed” unless full payment has been received for the holiday package booking prior to travel start date.
It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to make balance payments, if any, prior to the start of the tour or as may be agreed / conveyed by our Customer Support team member. In the event of non-receipt of balance payment by the cut-off date, the Company will retain the right to treat the bookings as cancelled and adjust the advance payment received against applicable cancellation charges.
How To Pay-
To book a holiday package, Customers are encouraged to make online payment using their credit cards (Visa or MasterCard) via our “Secure Online Payment Gateway”.
Alternately payments may be deposited in our Axis Bank Ltd. Account, under intimation to our office. Bank Account details are available at the www.justpackages.com website and given here below-
Bank Axis Bank Ltd
Branch Sahini House, Patel Nagar (E), New Delhi – 110008
IFSC Code UTIB0001006
Account Name EasyRes Travel Technologies Pvt Ltd
Account Number 9130 2005 624 2969
Swift Bank Payments-
Customers may also send payments using our SWIFT bank account information.
It is the responsibility of the sender to provide us with a copy of the telegraphic transfer report (Bank document) for necessary check and follow up with our local bank in India.
While making payment via SWIFT for holiday package bookings kindly ensure that the payment form has been correctly and completely filled.
All bank charges are also to be borne by the Customer.
EasyRes will only credit your booking for an amount equivalent to what is received in our Bank and we take no responsibility of intermediary bank fee/charges.
Customers may also pay through NEFT/RTGS for holiday package bookings made with us.
Please forward us a scanned copy of the NEFT/RTGS payment advice.
Upon receipt of the credit in our Bank, our Customer Support team member will confirm the same to you via phone or email.
Cheque / Bankers Cheque-
Customer residing in India may deposit a local cheque / draft in our Bank.
A scanned copy of deposit slip duly stamped by the bank should be emailed to EasyRes for record. The payment will be considered as “received” only when the amount has been credited to our Bank Account.
The booking confirmation process will be initiated only after payment is credited; Customers are therefore requested to deposit cheque payments well in advance to avoid inconvenience.
Customers can also deposit payments in “Cash” into our Bank account. A scanned copy of the payment deposit slip should be sent to our office.
Credit Card Payments-
Customers can make payments via our “100% secure” online credit card payment gateway (Visa and MasterCard) managed by PayU. Payments are accepted in INR.
Please note that the online payments attract online bank fee/charges of 2% and the same is payable by the credit card holder in addition to the holiday package amount while making booking.
Invoice and Taxes-
An Invoice is issued for all holiday package bookings which are inclusive of all applicable taxes. It is not only the liability of the Company to charge Service Tax but also the responsibility of the Customer to pay the same. All our quotes and offers are ‘inclusive’ of ST until specified otherwise.
To make a holiday package booking our Customer Support team member may ask a copy of the Customer’s passport, personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, address, phone number email etc. The Customer is required to provide the same when asked.
Almost all our holiday packages are inclusive of accommodation, transportation, breakfast and sights-seeing tours. Customers are advised to review the “Package Inclusions” carefully, where details of what services will be provided as part of the package are clearly stated.
Usually our holiday packages do not include travel insurance, visas, tips/gratuity, camera/video camera fees at monuments and museums, personal expenses such as drinks/laundry/telephone/mini bar bills and the same are payable by the Customer in addition to the package price.
Our services also do not include any additional expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances or situations such as riots, strikes, political closure, natural hazard, technical failure, flight or train cancelation and delay or any other reason/situation beyond our control.
As per common practice of the travel industry, prices are subject to the limitations imposed by hotels, airlines and other service providers and the same may change without prior notice in case of hike in the air ticket price, tax structure, major fluctuation in currency exchange rate or any other reason.
EasyRes retains the right to change its price and offers without prior notice.
Once you have booked and paid for the holiday package, a Confirmation Voucher will be generated and emailed to you. You are requested to thoroughly check the details mentioned in the Confirmation Voucher and in case of any error, the same may please be reported to us for correction at the earliest.
Please carry this document with you during your travel so that you are aware of the day-wise schedule you will be following.
The Service Provider who will meet you on arrival may provide some more documentation on your arrival at the destination.
HOTEL CHECK IN/OUT POLICY
In India most hotels now have a 14:00 hours check in and 12.00 hours check out policy.
All our itineraries are based on the policy of the hotel and Customers will have to adhere to the same. Any early check-in or late check-out is absolutely at the discretion of the hotel management and based on the availability of rooms at the specific moment. We neither guarantee nor do we accept the liability of providing early check-in or late check-out without additional charges. EasyRes may only request the hotel to allow this facility to the Customer, but the decision to do so will rest with the hotel.
No refund will be given for any unutilized service/s.
In the event of agreement by any airline, hotel, other service providers for refund against any unutilized service or part thereof, EasyRes shall take up the matter on the behalf of the Customer. If and when such refunds are received from the service provider, the same shall be sent to the bank account of the Customer.
SPECIAL SCHEMES, DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
Two (or more) schemes, offers, deals (including loyalty discount, last minute discount, early bird discount etc) cannot be clubbed with each other or any other offer.
All such schemes and offers introduced by us are only promotional offers and the terms of the scheme/s can be changed anytime thereafter without assigning any notice.
We also retain the right to withdraw or modify the offers/scheme anytime without notice. It is totally at our discretion to confirm or reject your booking under such schemes. These offers and schemes are not applicable for travel during New year or Christmas period, peak tourist season dates, festival dates, luxury train bookings etc.
No discount or offer will be applicable for the trips already booked with us under a normal price. The discounts does not apply to air fares, train bookings, luxury train travels, permits, visa, travel insurance, monument/museum tickets, extra meals and/or pre/post tour arrangements. It applies to a bonafide Customer only and not to any other travellers on the same trip. While making a booking, Customer needs to clearly mention the details of our special offer under which the trip is being booked.
Services and bookings for all schemes and offers are subject to availability only.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
The visitor on our website please take a note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms our server log files also receives general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookies etc.
For financial transactions by credit card EasyRes uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “PayU” and the credit card details are not stored with EasyRes; instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard.
The online credit card payment gateway provided to our Customers is fully PCI-DSS compliant. To transfer information between PayU and the Credit Card Bank a 128bit SSL Certificate powered by Dialect is used. It simply means that when the Customer processes a transaction using the Online Payment Gateway available at our website, the details of the transaction are being securely stored within Dialect’s fully secure vaults. This is to ensure that Customer Information cannot be used by malicious 3rd parties. EasyRes and/or its employees cannot view the credit card’s secure information.
We do not encourage persons below 18 year of age to access our Holiday Packages website.
By accessing our website and using our services Customer is confirming and warrants that they are 18 years or older.
EasyRes Travel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will make all possible efforts to meet with the policies mentioned herein on the website, but we are not in a position to guarantee these standards as there may be factors beyond our control. As a consequence, we disclaim any warranties or representations relating to maintenance or nondisclosure of Data.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- All booking cancellations have to be made online, via the www.justpackages.com website.Telephonic or Email cancellations will not be accepted. Refunds, if any, shall be processed back either to the Customer’s credit card (used for making payment) or Bank Account, within 15-20 days after receipt of cancellation.
- Cancellations of a specific service/s forming part of the Package Inclusions can be made; such requests should be made via Email and received not less than 15 days prior to travel start date.
- For peak season dates like Christmas, New Year, Diwali and other important festivals the normal cancelation policy does not apply and payments for against bookings during such busy period are considered as non-refundable.
- No refund will be given for any unutilized service/s. In the event of agreement by any airline, hotel, other service providers for refund against any unutilized service or part thereof, ETTPL shall take up the matter on the behalf of the Customer. If and when such refunds are received from the service provider, the same shall be sent to the bank account of the Customer.